Epoxy Floor Coating Systems with Color Flakes
Polished concrete uses industrial diamonds and impregnating sealers to polish and level concrete floors. By smoothening the concrete surface, polishing can bring out the natural beauty and beauty of concrete.
Polished concrete floors have many benefits, including a long life span and low cost. Multiple grinding stages give concrete a smooth, high-luster finish. There are many options for luxury finishes, including dyes, acids staining, graphics, and aggregates.
POLISHED CONCRETE APPLICATIONs
- Warehouses (distribution centers, shipping and receiving)
- Factories (power plants and manufacturing plants)
- Institutional Flooring (schools and universities, hospitals, museums, churches, nursing homes, jails and prisons, fire stations, stadiums, municipalities.)
- Military Buildings (aircraft hangar, military commissary)
Manufacturing (automobile, food and beverage, pharmaceutical)
- Retail (drugstore, dollar store, beer and wine store, beverage, hardware store, auto parts store, big box store, grocery stores)